- In peak season and special events, a deposit equal to the first night of your stay is required to make a reservation. A 15 day notice of cancellation is required during peak season to receive a refund less a $25.00 service charge per room. Reservations cancelled less than 15 days prior to the first night of the reservations will forfeit the first night deposit. Reservations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date must be cancelled by 4 p.m. the day after the reservation was made.*
- Deposits can be made with a credit card or money order. Checks will only be accepted for pre-payment if the reservation is made at least 30 days prior to check-in.
- All guests are required to pay in full at check-in time. Account will not be credited for early check-out. No personal checks accepted, except for deposit more than two weeks prior to check-in date.
- For July 4th and Labor Day weekends, credit cards are charged and submitted on the day the reservation is made. There is a three day minimum stay on these holidays. There is a two night minimum stay required for in-season weekends.
- You are welcome to check in any time, but we cannot guarantee that your room will be ready for occupancy before 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Avoid an additional charge by adhering to this policy.
- All deposits are subject to a $25.00 per room service charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice, deposits will not guarantee rates for a new year.
- No pets
*Reservations for weekly rentals or multiple room rentals require a 60 day cancellation notice.